MY EXPERIENCE USING FOREX IN METATRADER
I
want to share my experience to reader. First time I know Metatrader from my
lecturer is sir Agus Trayoga in lecture Business English. Sometime I do not
understand what does mean sir Agus to prepare money IDR 100,000. And he say we
can get profit with using Forex. Than sir Agus explain how to use Forex and get
money. After that we sign in account Forex with our identification and download
application Metatrader in play store. We also can use Metatrader in Android or
Computer. After finish to make account Forex, sir Agus recommend to use account
demo for the first to understand using Forex and know what we can do it if
market price increase or decrease
After
I use demo account some day, I understand to use Forex in Metatrader
application. I know we can’t use in sting to play Metatrader for getting
profit. We also should know some market price before that offer market, so we
can determine for using Buy or Sell in Forex. There are some thing to setting
Metatrader to easy using it. I have some
tips got from my the lecturer in using Forex such as, we can use Buy if market
price is increase or we can use Sell if the market price is decrease, we can
use graphic to determine market price, and also market price is better when
using Forex in afternoon, night, or midnight in Indonesia because in morning
the market price is flat that hard to get profit. And in the night the market
price is high increase or decrease so we can determine Buy or Sell in Forex.
Now
I have used real account but I still use demo account to know good market price
in determine sell or buy. For the first time real account, I prepare financial
IDR 50,000. I always use Buy limit or Sell limit to small suffer. And I think
we must calm to use Forex because we can get more suffer if quick stop
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar